ThreatAdvice Onboarding Specialist
The ThreatAdvice Onboarding / Support Specialist is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty by promoting a “customer first” environment at all times. Their job is to work closely with customers as a liaison to the company, to ensure that customers are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. This involves thoroughly knowing our products and services, answering customer questions, and providing technical assistance with utmost attentiveness and clarity in communication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Independently onboards clients into the system, opens and closes accounts and handles transitions and conversions to the system.
- Ensures client receives all necessary training or conducts the training him/herself.
- Assist with project management activities for the onboarding/transition/conversion such as reporting, planning, issue / risk tracking, scheduling, effort estimation and day-to-day tracking, and other project documentation.
- Must be comfortable using the full Microsoft Office Suite
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Possess a positive demeanor and be empathic
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Good prioritization capabilities, with an ability to see a task through to completion, despite other project demands.
- Must be comfortable using the full Microsoft Office
A LITTLE ABOUT US
ThreatAdvice, headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., is focused on providing world-class cybersecurity solutions to a variety of industries. The company’s flagship service ThreatAdvice vCISO, serves to maximize a business or organization’s cybersecurity posture and is complemented by a standalone cybersecurity education solution ThreatAdvice Education.
ThreatAdvice is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of color, race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State and/or local law.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
“Microsoft warned of brute-forcing attacks targeting Internet-exposed and poorly secured Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) database servers using weak passwords. While this isn't necessarily the first time...
Law firms are rising as an industry being targeted by cyber attacks. Law firms are filled with highly sensitive data including personal, financial, and healthcare information. Similarly, title compani...
Government agencies are one of the most highly targeted entities for cyber attacks in the US. Hackers utilize both simple and sophisticated attacks to deceive agencies and steal the nation’s most crit...