ThreatAdvice for Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
Centralized Risk Management
Benefits to MSPs
- We handle the client directly
- We engage and manage the client
- You are invited to all meetings or overviews if desired
- We provide all hardware needed, scans, reporting, vCISO assistance
- Deliver SIEM, SOC, EDR if needed
- Flat Rate Commission to you of 10% as long as they are a client
Ready to Partner?
No problem! Fill out our Master Services Agreement to get started.
The ThreatAdvice Breach Prevention Platform
- Continuous vulnerability scanning including, internal, external and asset identification.
- Full reporting against NIST based standards, providing HIGH, MEDIUM and LOW risk categories. Remediation guidance also included.
- Ability to assign tasks to team members based on their role via the system for follow up and resolution.
- Management dashboard
Over 65 pre-written policies with
built-in electronic policy acceptance
- Fully customized reporting on each account showing the overall vulnerability score
- Worldwide Threat Intelligence: Major cybersecurity headlines gathered in one place by topic
- Vendor Intelligence (customized based on the vendors you use, information on all known issues, patch availability, etc.)
- Integrations with major vendors bringing threat knowledge into one central location. Current pre-built integrations include:
- CISCO Umbrella
- Carbon Black
- CISCO Meraki
- HIPAA SRA
- Security Awareness Training: Ongoing cybersecurity education consisting of hundreds of courses covering all areas of cybersecurity with 8 new courses released monthly. Delivery of course assignments is customizable based on your needs and your client’s desires. Standard reports are available to track and document the employee’s education status, and custom report creation is available for tracking compliance.
- Phishing: With unlimited phishing campaigns you can put what users have learned to a real-world test and generate data that is incorporated into an individual employee risk level scorecard.
- Gamification: End-users earn points and badges for taking classes, answering cyber questions, and more.
- Collect points to earn rewards.
- Company leaderboards boost engagement.
- ThreatAdvice offers a Breach Prevention Warranty option to all partners for a nominal cost that can be resold to customers on a per client basis, meaning that if a partner has 20 clients, they may choose to provide it to some of or all their clients as a different policy to each.
- The ThreatAdvice Breach Protection Warranty (powered by our strategic partner) is a $500,000 protection program that covers remediation back to a “state before failure” within the limits of coverage if a breach occurs. It provides coverage in 4 key areas:
- Ransomware & Business Email Compromise
- Compliance & Regulatory Failure
- Business Income Loss Prevention
- Cyber Legal Liability Protection
- The Breach Protection Warranty does NOT replace Cyber Liability Insurance, but is an augmentation.
Fill out the form, and we'll be in touch.
“Microsoft warned of brute-forcing attacks targeting Internet-exposed and poorly secured Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) database servers using weak passwords. While this isn't necessarily the first time...
Law firms are rising as an industry being targeted by cyber attacks. Law firms are filled with highly sensitive data including personal, financial, and healthcare information. Similarly, title compani...
Government agencies are one of the most highly targeted entities for cyber attacks in the US. Hackers utilize both simple and sophisticated attacks to deceive agencies and steal the nation’s most crit...