Grow Your MSP's Security Business with a Breach Prevention Platform
Discover how ThreatAdvice helps MSPs and MSSPs secure their customers and enhance your security offering.
Centralized Risk Management
The Ultimate Security Stack
Benefits to MSPs
- We handle the client directly
- We engage and manage the client
- You are invited to all meetings or overviews if desired
- We provide all hardware needed, scans, reporting, vCISO assistance
- Deliver SIEM, SOC, EDR if needed
- Flat Rate Commission to you of 10% as long as they are a client
Ready to Partner?
No problem! Fill out our Master Services Agreement to get started.
The ThreatAdvice Breach Prevention Platform
- Continuous vulnerability scanning including, internal, external and asset identification.
- Full reporting against NIST based standards, providing HIGH, MEDIUM and LOW risk categories. Remediation guidance also included.
- Ability to assign tasks to team members based on their role via the system for follow up and resolution.
- Gamification: End-users earn points and badges for taking classes, answering cyber questions, and more.
- Collect points to earn rewards.
- Company leaderboards boost engagement.
- Management dashboard
Over 65 pre-written policies with
built-in electronic policy acceptance
- Fully customized reporting on each account showing the overall vulnerability score
- Worldwide Threat Intelligence: Major cybersecurity headlines gathered in one place by topic
- Vendor Intelligence (customized based on the vendors you use, information on all known issues, patch availability, etc.)
- Integrations with major vendors bringing threat knowledge into one central location. Current pre-built integrations include:
- CISCO Umbrella
- Carbon Black
- CISCO Meraki
- HIPAA SRA
- Security Awareness Training: Ongoing cybersecurity education consisting of hundreds of courses covering all areas of cybersecurity with 8 new courses released monthly. Delivery of course assignments is customizable based on your needs and your client’s desires. Standard reports are available to track and document the employee’s education status, and custom report creation is available for tracking compliance.
- Phishing: With unlimited phishing campaigns you can put what users have learned to a real-world test and generate data that is incorporated into an individual employee risk level scorecard.
Ready to scale and grow your cybersecurity offering?
Fill out the form, and we'll be in touch.
The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) issued a public alert in February 2023, warning of a sweeping rise in check fraud schemes specifically targeting the U.S. Mail system. According to th...
As technology evolves and advances, our reliance on it grows ever stronger. As most of our day-to-day business operations are online or accessed through digital tools, it is vital to be more vigilant ...
With cyber attacks now the norm and data breaches becoming more frequent, businesses are under pressure like never before to keep their IT infrastructure secure. We live in a world where you can’t wai...