Are you a highly motivated and results-driven sales professional with a passion for cybersecurity? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have excellent communication skills? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! ThreatAdvice, a leading provider of Fraud, Cybersecurity and Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) solutions, is seeking an experienced Cybersecurity and MSSP Sales Executive to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling our ThreatAdvice Fraud, Cybersecurity and MSSP products and services to new and existing clients. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with clients, understanding their Fraud, Cybersecurity and/or MSSP needs, and providing them with solutions that meet those needs. You will be expected to meet or exceed sales targets, build a pipeline of new business, and provide exceptional customer service to our clients.
- Identify business opportunities by both cold-calling and physically meeting new prospects.
- Exceed sales targets by developing a pipeline of new business and closing deals.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of cybersecurity trends, products, and services.
- Collaborate with marketing and technical teams to develop and execute sales strategies.
- Deliver sales presentations to new prospects/customers in-person or online, when needed.
- Maintain and document activity within CRM to include all relevant customer data and sales activity.
- Prepare sales reports defining growth opportunities and challenges.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Travel as needed to meet prospects, industry conferences/ conventions.
- Proven track record of success in Cybersecurity and MSSP sales, or a related field.
- High energy, creative, goal-oriented with passion and motivation for Sales and exceeding goals, etc.
- Ability to work independently, while still collaborating with a team at times.
- Thorough understanding of the sales process from lead generation to opportunity assessment, pursuit and post -sale satisfaction for up-selling.
- Proven expertise in preparing and delivering sales presentations (on-line as well as in person), with excellent oral and written communications.
- Experience in comparable industries (specific Banking/FinTech/Risk Management industry knowledge).
- Degree in Professional Selling, Economics, Business, and/or related field.
- Experience with Hubspot/ConnectWise preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
ThreatAdvice is a data & risk management software company that provides a wide range of solutions in the areas of cybersecurity, compliance, and managed services. Many enterprise and government entities struggle to manage data loads, networks and data security. ThreatAdvice provides solutions to address those needs in the key areas of:
- Cybersecurity Education
- Threat Intelligence & Prevention,
- Incident and Breach Response
- Managed Services
We offer a competitive salary, impressive benefits package, 401(k) vesting, generous paid time off and paid holidays. To find out more about us, please visit us at: www.threatadvice.com.
ThreatAdvice is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of color, race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State and/or local law.