ThreatAdvice for Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
Our world-class platform is designed specifically to empower MSPs to provide and oversee customer cybersecurity in 5 areas: Detect IT, Manage IT, Learn IT, Reward IT, and Protect IT.
Let's make it happen
Learn how ThreatAdvice can help your business thrive by taking care of your client's security challenges.
Special offer for attendees of IoTSSA: When you sign up to partner with ThreatAdvice during IoTSSA, your first client will receive up to 250 users at no charge for 60 days.
Centralized Risk Management
Benefits to MSPs
- We handle the client directly
- We engage and manage the client
- You are invited to all meetings or overviews if desired
- We provide all hardware needed, scans, reporting, vCISO assistance
- Deliver SIEM, SOC, EDR if needed
- Flat Rate Commission to you of 10% as long as they are a client
The ThreatAdvice Breach Prevention Platform
- Internal vulnerability scanning, on demand or by automated schedule.
- Full reporting against NIST based standards, providing HIGH, MEDIUM and LOW risk categories. Remediation guidance also included.
- Ability to assign tasks to team members based on their role via the system for follow up and resolution.
- Management dashboard
Over 65 pre-written policies with
built-in electronic policy acceptance
- Fully customized reporting on each account showing the overall vulnerability score
- Worldwide Threat Intelligence: Major cybersecurity headlines gathered in one place by topic
- Vendor Intelligence (customized based on the vendors you use, information on all known issues, patch availability, etc.)
- Integrations with major vendors bringing threat knowledge into one central location. Current pre-built integrations include:
- CISCO Umbrella
- Carbon Black
- CISCO Meraki
- HIPAA SRA
- Security Awareness Training: Ongoing cybersecurity education consisting of hundreds of courses covering all areas of cybersecurity with 8 new courses released monthly. Delivery of course assignments is customizable based on your needs and your client’s desires. Standard reports are available to track and document the employee’s education status, and custom report creation is available for tracking compliance.
- Phishing: With unlimited phishing campaigns you can put what users have learned to a real-world test and generate data that is incorporated into an individual employee risk level scorecard.
- Gamification: End-users earn points and badges for taking classes, answering cyber questions, and more.
- Collect points to earn rewards.
- Company leaderboards boost engagement.
- ThreatAdvice offers a Breach Protection Warranty Option to all partners for a nominal cost that can be resold to customers on a per client basis, meaning that if a partner has 20 clients, they may choose to provide it to some of or all their clients as a different policy to each.
- The ThreatAdvice Breach Protection Warranty (powered by our strategic partner) is a $500,000 protection program that covers remediation back to a “state before failure” within the limits of coverage if a breach occurs. It provides coverage in 4 key areas:
- Ransomware & Business Email Compromise
- Compliance & Regulatory Failure
- Business Income Loss Prevention
- Cyber Legal Liability Protection
- The Breach Protection Warranty does NOT replace Cyber Liability Insurance, but is an augmentation.
Ready to help your MSP customers reduce technology costs & get protected? Let's partner! Fill out the form, and we'll be in touch.
In the past, cybersecurity focused more on reactive measures – responding to threats after they had already compromised systems. However, waiting for an attack to occur is no longer a viable strategy....
WEBINAR Since the introduction of EMV chips in 2014/2015, the banking industry has experienced a massive increase in check fraud. According to many experts, check fraud levels have grown 3X from pre-p...
All organizations, regardless of their size or industry, face an ever-increasing array of cyber threats that can compromise sensitive information, disrupt operations, and damage reputations. This real...