ThreatAdvice Breach Prevention Platform
Hire a Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO)
Gain an Experienced Security Team Without Increasing Your Headcount
With theThreatAdvice Breach Prevention Platform, you can rest easy with confidence that your organization has one overarching solution to oversee all your data security needs. That’s cybersecurity architecture, advanced protection, and comprehensive oversight in one affordable package.
Your Biggest Threat
Unfortunately, many small to mid-sized businesses can’t afford to attract and retain a full-time CISO to ensure comprehensive oversight and security architecture in these areas. According to Salary.com the average salary for an in-house CISO is $220K annually, with $268K in total compensation, and that’s IF you can find someone in your area with the skills for the job.
Reduce Your Security Burden
The ThreatAdvice Breach Prevention Platform provides employee cybersecurity training and education, intelligence on potential cyber threats and a comprehensive cybersecurity monitoring solution delivered through our proprietary dashboard. Your ThreatAdvice Breach Prevention Platform dashboard allows you to communicate securely with your vCISO team, access completed reports and policies, view upcoming and completed tasks and more. With the ThreatAdvice Breach Prevention Platform your security information is warehoused in one place with oversight and interpretation from your dedicated virtual CISO team.
“Having a Chief Information Security Officer is more important than ever... and more expensive. The ThreatAdvice Breach Prevention Platform is a wonderful solution for many organizations.”
Frank Abagnale, Former “Catch Me If You Can” Con-artist Turned 40+ Year FBI Consultant
The ThreatAdvice Breach Prevention Platform Includes
- Continuous Vulnerability Scanning, including, internal, external and asset identification.
- Full reporting against NIST based standards, providing HIGH, MEDIUM and LOW risk categories. Remediation guidance also included.
- Ability to assign tasks to team members based on their role via the system for follow up and resolution.
- Management dashboard
- Over 65 pre-written policies with
built-in electronic policy acceptance. View a sample policy.
- Fully customized reporting on each account showing the overall vulnerability score
- Worldwide Threat Intelligence: Major cybersecurity headlines gathered in one place by topic
- Vendor Intelligence (customized based on the vendors you use, information on all known issues, patch availability, etc.)
- Integrations with major vendors bringing threat knowledge into one central location. Current pre-built integrations include:
- CISCO Umbrella
- Carbon Black
- CISCO Meraki
- HIPAA SRA
- Security Awareness Training: Ongoing cybersecurity education consisting of hundreds of courses covering all areas of cybersecurity with 8 new courses released monthly. Delivery of course assignments is customizable based on your needs and your client’s desires. Standard reports are available to track and document the employee’s education status, and custom report creation is available for tracking compliance.
- Phishing: With unlimited phishing campaigns you can put what users have learned to a real-world test and generate data that is incorporated into an individual employee risk level scorecard.
- Gamification: End-users earn points and badges for taking classes, answering cyber questions, and more.
- Collect points to earn rewards.
- Company leaderboards boost engagement.
- ThreatAdvice offers a Breach Prevention Warranty option to all partners for a nominal cost that can be resold to customers on a per client basis, meaning that if a partner has 20 clients, they may choose to provide it to some of or all their clients as a different policy to each.
- The ThreatAdvice Breach Prevention Warranty (powered by our strategic partner) is a $500,000 protection program that covers remediation back to a “state before failure” within the limits of coverage if a breach occurs. It provides coverage in 4 key areas:
- Ransomware & Business Email Compromise
- Compliance & Regulatory Failure
- Business Income Loss Prevention
- Cyber Legal Liability Protection
- The Breach Protection Warranty does NOT replace Cyber Liability Insurance, but is an augmentation.
Take a Look
Get a quick overview of our ThreatAdvice solutions to see how you can protect your success.
Ensure You're Properly Managing Third Party Vendor Risk
Use our free tool to better understand the environment and structure of your mission critical and major vendors.
What Our Clients Say
At ThreatAdvice, we pride ourselves on delivering unbeatable solutions and services. But don't take our word for it - take theirs:
“The ThreatAdvice Breach Prevention Platform allows us to have the same level of expertise that any very large institution could have.”
“The ThreatAdvice Breach Prevention Platform filled our needs for us without having to take on the expense of an in-house CISO.”
“The ThreatAdvice Breach Prevention Platform ensures that we’re taking the highest precautionary measures to prevent a breach.”
“It's really taking a load off both myself and my team, and given us a ton of tools and confidence.”
The FDIC Consumer Compliance Highlights for March 2022 summarized most frequently cited violations cited by FDIC consumer compliance examiners during 2021. Unfortunately, most frequently cited violati...
A newly-discovered form of Android malware steals passwords, bank details and cryptocurrency wallets–and bypasses multi-factor authentication protections. This malware, dubbed MaliBot by cybersecurity...
Hacking is on the rise, and school systems are in the cross-hairs. But why? Starr Largin of ThreatAdvice explains the recent uptick in cybercrime in the education industry and what you can do to prote...